1. ConsultationDuring a half-day consultation at your home or commercial property I will present you with your design plans and ideas prepared for you for your guide offering information and advice to help you move forward.
2. BriefAt this stage a full brief will be taken, and a fixed fee allocated for your approval. A visual design scheme will be prepared and presented for your comment and discussion. This will include a concept board, sketches and images to illustrate your individual design requirements. No work will be carried out or charged for until you are completely happy with the proposal laid out.
3. DesignFollowing your approval of the design scheme a schedule of costs and specifications will be prepared to allow you to budget and prioritise as you require. At this stage your design scheme will be formally signed off as approved and the design implementation will begin.
4. Project ManageI will project manage and will liaise with existing consultants, supervise relevant traders and co-ordinate suppliers and sub-contractors on site. All interior specifications, fitting out and finishing will be implemented on your behalf. For the project to proceed successfully we will require your signed approval on all design work, specification drawings and schedules, programme estimates and quotations.
5. Fittings & FurnishingsAll furniture fittings and equipment (FF&E) purchases will be ordered either by the client or by Tracy Jane interiors, as instructed. Specifications for all furnishings and soft furnishing will be signed off by Tracy Jane Interiors. Supplies at an agreed trading sum offering a discount on retail prices.
6. CompletionAs part of my project management package, I will take care of the delivery and installation of your selected decoration, fittings, furnishings and equipment. Confirmation of costs related would be agreed prior to installation.